Wednesday, April 23, 2008

IPL & Politicians

Can't get this IPL off my mind. But with all the hype,the media coverage hitting you first when you open the papers its really difficult to get it off. Now that IPL has become a career opportunity for a lot of young cricketers am sure the day is not far off when Raj Thakeray is going to demand that Mumbai Indians should be only from Maharashtra. Its really surprising how he failed to ride on the huge publicity of IPL and get a share of the publicity pie. Already there is a quota system in place for local players but as the days roll we are sure going to see reservation demands based on God knows even in IPL.

Any politicians listening. Its great time to get some media attention and stir up some controversy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he he ..good one !

bt said...

hi guys...can you advice me on latest planning tools available (websites, books ect...) Also let me know what is "touch point planning" and how is it different from IMC

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Pls can someone w admin take my name off the list of contributors

Coz 1. I don't and won't be blogging here anytime soon

and 2. Leaving India again, so kinda pointless being part of this collective (yes its a whole other debate but point 1 is bigger than point 2)

Given that I would love to blog again, I still use my current nick I think it's only fair that my name be removed from this list... many thanks!

Thanks